Enda Gilbert is an Internationally Certified Parental Burnout Practitioner, Holistic Life Coach and Educator with Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Education. She is a deeply spiritual being with a vision for collective healing, empowerment and authenticity among parents.
Enda’s mission is to uplift, support and empower parents across the globe to reclaim their lives. She helps people to live beyond stifling social expectations, step out of the box that idealises parenting, and connect with their authentic beings in order to build nurturing, strong bonds with their adolescents.
With over 25 years of experience working as an Educator, including as a Deputy Principal for the last seven years, Enda feels privileged to support and uplift so many determined and resilient parents from diverse cultural backgrounds to live a fulfilling life and connect with their adolescents.
Enda loves reading self-development literature, having a good laugh, a nice glass of Australian Shiraz, listening to people’s life journeys and the smell of the ocean.
- Bachelor of Education, Edith Cowan University
- Postgraduate Certificate in Business Administration, Murdoch University
- Graduate Certificate in Education (Special Needs & Learning Difficulties), Edith Cowan University
- Masters in Education, Edith Cowan University
- Internationally Certified Parental Burnout Practitioner, Training Institute for Parental Burnout, Belgium
- Qualified Life Coach with the Beautiful You Coaching Academy (course certified and approved by the International Coaching Federation)