Parental Burnout Assessment and Consultation
The purpose of the Parental Burnout Assessment (Mikolajczak & Roskam) is to determine whether or not you are experiencing Parental Burnout.
What is Parental Burnout?
Roskam et al., 2017 and Mikolajczak et al., 2018, two leading researchers in this field, define Parental Burnout as: “overwhelming exhaustion related to one’s parental role: parents feel tired when getting up in the morning and having to face another day with their children; they feel emotionally drained by the parental role to the extent that thinking about their role as parents makes them feel they have reached the end of their tether. Furthermore, caregivers experiencing Burnout can feel fed up with parenting, they can no longer stand their role as a mother/father anymore, and they no longer enjoy being with their children”.
If you suspect you’re experiencing Burnout, this Assessment will be beneficial for you and your family.
The Assessment will help me see exactly where you fall on the Parental Burnout spectrum and what areas of life and parenting are making the most significant contributions to your stress level.
Once you have completed the Assessment, I analyse your responses and have a deep, structured and focused 60-minute consultation, focusing on your Burnout profile.
Not all consultations will result in you working with me as a life coach; it will all depend on where you’re at on the spectrum.
By agreeing to pay and book the Assessment, you understand that this Assessment’s purpose is not therapy and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
The Parental Burnout Assessment fee is non-refundable.
- 1 x 30-minute comprehensive Parental Burnout Assessment (Mikolajczak & Roskam) to be completed online by you and submitted for evaluation
- 1 x 60-minute action-focused Zoom consultation concentrating on your responses and working out your main priorities; this will help you in taking the initial steps in preventing or overcoming Burnout
- Access to research-proven resources and tools to support you after the session
- 2 weeks unlimited Voxer or WhatsApp messaging support
- 30 days unlimited email support
- 1 x 30-minute follow up WhatsApp call, 3 weeks after the initial consultation
Your investment: $420 AUD